Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Canoli Coma 2/24/14

I think i need glasses.

Also, today i went into canoli-coma and tried pistachio and ciocolato and it felt like i was floating on clouds with sheeps of puffy coats and nice colors everywhere maybe debussy too.

THEN my greenie came. Sorella V. Lets get real here: 24 years old (Im training a woman, a real woman. I just barely became not a teen? uh.). She wears a lot of make up, she is a dance bisuit and has got killer social skills. Cant speak Italian yet she can still razzle dazzle them BIG time. With my charisma and her charm we could razzle ALL of Siracusa. Okay, she was a kindergarden teacher and went back to school to study psychology for students. She basically raised herself and is super independant. She also is half way engaged to a boy going into the NFL football stuffs. Also she was in sororities and liked to party in the good old days and was inactive and came around and found God. Now shes god a testimony like a rock and I love it. I love her. We couldnt be more different but I love her.

The other night we set goals together for the transfer. Shes got this killer greenie fire and I really hope it never dies! We got on our knees and set specific goals that we wanted to see happen. We promised to each other and to Heavenly Father to be the best, most dilligent, obedient, hard working, faithful missionaries we can be so that we could see our goals become reality and see miracles. That night I got on my knees and prayed to God, He told me that it was possible.

Im excited. 

My greenie is cool guys, she tries so hard to do the work and it willing to learn from me. Shes perfect. Im happy. Real happy. 

God loves me. The sun shines, my belly is full (of good food). Im happy. Nothing to complain about. Except maybe the glasses....

love you all,
Sorella Jobella




1 comment:

  1. I love to see Audrey so Happy. Life is good and I'm so excited for her and love seeing her great photos and how hard she is working. It inspires me! Love you all,
    Shelly
    Becca and her are going to have so much fun speaking Italian when they return....

    ReplyDelete