Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Staying Here 1/17/14

Transfer call - Im training a greenie straight from America. 

The other two Sorelle, Pa and Pr are going to open the new area together and Sorella A is getting a new companion here. So Ill still be in the same house as Slla A... kinda weird! But hey.

I knew Id be training. I woke up and new it Saturday morning. Since then Ive thought a lot about my trainer. Sorella W was an incredible trainer and a killer missionary. She was the most diligent and obedient missionary I ever new and she worked wonders. Not only did she open the Napoli Zone to sisters after 15 years, but she had two greenies not just one. THEN by the end of two transfers she had two people baptized. WHAT! She is a legend in this mission. When people hear that I was trained by W their eyes get big.

I have to say it though, Im STOKED to train. I know that it will be hard. But I just want someone who is going to be 100 pumped on Italy, missionary work, and life. Ive been around a lot of sisters that are half in half out and Im sick of it. Im ready for the fresh, untaintedness of a verdina. YES. YES!

Valentines day was maybe the most romantic day of my entire life! It was hilarious. Sorella A and I were walking down the street at dusk and watched the full moon rise over the Mediterainian then we got lost in the antique part of town at night. We made friends with a puppet maker real quick and left and picked up gelato in Piazza Duomo and listened to "somewhere over the rainbow" on an accordian.... I just about DIED. haha.

Today I rode bikes for Pday by the ocean. Its hot now. It feels awesome. My freckles are back in buisness and I feel good. Real good. 

Have fun on the beach in Moonlight without me. I miss you all terribly.

xo,
sorella job










have you ever wondered how an italian missionary goes door to door when everyone lives in palazzos? we ring citofonos one by one and talk to people. haha. e cosi!









No comments:

Post a Comment