Im heading down south, so i guess ill be an islander! It is just about the south most that missionaries can go in this mission. Ill be real close to Africa.
So wanna hear what Ive heard about the new area? Ha. One: Mafia. Two: Poop! Poop everywhere. All over the sidewalks and all that good stuff.
They also say that the souther you go the crazier it gets. Like just nuts. Man, i thought the past two areas were bad enough! I hear everyone yells and nobodys got teeth. But im so down. IM SO READY!
Huge bonus: the Apostle Paul preached in that post. HUGE bonus. I love Paul.
But i know that being transferred is no mistake, its right. I leave Wednesday the 18th. My companion will be Sorella A, who i know not bing of except that shes super eccentric like me and studies engineering. I think well get along.
Whatever you do - DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO HERE! EVERYTHING TO ROME!
Your girl,
Sorella Jobella
No comments:
Post a Comment