Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm Here! (Week 6)

Okay I made it to Italy safely, all is well. I'm at President's place with all the missionaries. Rome is so incredibly gorgeous I can't believe I'm actually here and am going to be living in this heaven. Everything is a golden tan, the weather is nice, the people are brown. I like it!

I got assigned in the Napoli zone. I'll be serving with two other girls, it's a threesome. Sorella W. is training two of us greenies, Sorella Wr. and I. She's from my zone at the MTC, it'll be nice to have a familiar face. Oh, we're the first sister missionaries to serve in Napoli in 40 years. Isn't that's amazing? I'm going to mafia town. They got REALLY good food, they best they say... And they spe ak "dirty Italian". It's perfect for me.

Vi voglio bene.

Sorella Rossell

1. Jobs with her mission president + wife!
2. The new sorelle y anziani for Roma.





1 comment:

  1. I been thinking a lot about Audrey today as Rebecca just enters the MTC today. They missed each other by one DAY! So glad she is there safe and sound and love the pics.

    ReplyDelete