Thursday, March 20, 2014

paneficio ogni mattina, dai 3/10/14

Last night when Anziano D, our district leader, called in to report numbers he asked me how my brain was feeling and I just sat on the phone silent for a few seconds and said "fuzzy!" and started laughing. Really though, my head just really does feel fuzzzzzzzzzzzy inside.

Its probably because right now its working 2 times as fast and 2 times as hard.

This week we went down to C again for a training from President W. It was good to see friends, Anziano F and Sorella M, Sorella Mat, Anziano Ci, all those kids.. It was awesome. The trainging was good too we learned a lot! Sorella V got picked on about 5 times to participate in things and she really doesnt speak Italian so she was just up there like a deer in the headlights looking at me half smiling and I just sat back and gave her a thumbs up and a wink. She really did good though, shes got an incredible skill of keeping poised under pressure. If it happened to me as a greenie Idve probably asked Pres if i could take a seat! ha.

Sorella V and I have grown so so SO close. Shes my absolute best friend out here. When I have a bad day she really knows how to pick me up and vice versa. Every night we have to rush getting to bed because we wanna just talk. I like it. I like her. Were good friends. 

This ole mission deal has really humbled her. She was real up high on the social status before the mission and she comes out here and just really cant speak and communicate. Its hard, I remember all the feelings that I once had as a greenie. Shes awesome though!

Also, Carnivale was this week. Its a week long holiday. You know when you think of Venice Italy with all the people in boats with the masks on and the costumes? Thats Carnivale. Apparently its a big "religious" holiday. Basically it means party and get drunk because next week is Ash Wednesday and we gotta repent and do a fast. ha. yeah. for reals.

Its one of those weeks where so much happened that I cant even think, its all  just a fuzz. Pray for me I need it. And so do my few investigators: S and C. The work here is really struggling. The ward is struggling. 

Anyway - SEMPRE AVANTI! I love you all,

Sorella Jobella




anziano g seductive face after teaching gospel principles.

anziano a after eating a pepper from sri lanka.

werid anziani guys, real weird




my favorites




the meat man this morning mmmm, that is a horse carcus. they eat horse here. its good.

ponies! yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment