Anyway, I'm obsessed with Vespas. And I will have one, by jingo. A red one, or a tan one, of maybe a pink one with sparkles. They're so great! Sorella W. and I dream of the adventures we'd have one one, scooting around Napoli.
Also, old Italians don't have teeth. Plus their Napolitanos here. Which means I can't understand, but I just nod my head and say yes... I'm good at that.
I have seen real miracles this week with italian. You know in the movie Hook when they out that guy in the Boo Box? well, i felt like i was in the BOO BOX! I decided somthing needed to change. I fasted and prayed a lot. Guess what? I understand! I understand like 70%! It went from 10% to that. I can't believe it. It brings tears my eyes, I'm so incredibly thankful. I'm blessed with so much already, and I'm so imperfect. I'm a sinner. And sometimes i think I'm underserving. Ive been so humbled and I've realized so much. Every transfer Im studying a Christlike attribute in PMG and right now I'm trying to acquire more faith. I realized last week that i have faith in Heavenly Father to help me with this language but i don't have faith in myself. As I realized that and have tried more and more to have faith in myself with the help of the Father, its clicked so much more. Oh, I'm so thankful. I'm just overwhelmed with gratitude.
I had my first taste of alcohol. It was great! I had it in the gelato Adelle gave us. Holy smokes it tasted so good hahaha. Afterwards we figured out that it had alcohol in it because I couldn't stop giggling and my tummy felt fuzzy. Oh, good stuff.
The branch has discovered my musical abilities... Last Sunday they had me organize a musical number with the district in Napoli and this Sunday I played the piano for sacrament meeting. Well, if I can't speak that well at least I can't serve the, with the little bit of musical abilities I have here.
Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers. Banana oil! I'm so stinking blessed. Thank you all so much. And broc I got your letter!! Ahh!! I cried it made me so happy and the picture is so great. I love you both more than words can really say.
All my love,
Sorella
P.s. I like stickers and pictures of you all.......... Uhhhh boh
No comments:
Post a Comment