Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ciao tutti! (Week 3)

This week - benissimo! Seriously wonderful. Yesterday my companion and I taught a lesson to our most difficult teacher Fratello C, as an investigator "Giousue". Well, we did great! We studied like crazy for that lesson and it really paid off. Of course, we had help from on high it wasn't just us. We spoke understandable Italian, felt the spirit, most importantly "Giosue" felt the spirit, and we conveyed our message well enough that he got it. To you all that probably sounds elementary, but to Sorella F. and I it was a huge success. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. In less than 3 weeks I get on a plane with my companion and we fly to Roma. Can you believe it?! Time is flying.

My companion and I are growing closer, we have made such progress! I can't believe what we've become in just 3 weeks. Oh! We got 2 new girls in our dorm room. Our complex used to be for elders, now it's for sisters - and our room used to for 4. Now it's for six. Dad, you're right. They're making a BYU dorm area for housing the missionaries when the surge comes in June. 

I love Jesus so much. Io so che Gesu Cristo e mio Salvatore. 

Conference was out-of-this-world amazing at the MTC. I cannot describe the spirit of sitting in a room filled with 3,400 some missionaries as we all watched Confrence and watched them talk about our respond to the call. I am surrounded by inspiring people here.

Guess who rolled into the MTC yesterday? KOUJI! haha. Ran into him in the cafeteria I think I almost cried of joy, that kid is a gem. Sometimes I feel like I'm at BYU-I again here at the MTC. I see people I know all the time. 

Anyways, I'm doing well. I'm happy. I feel the Savior near me always. 

Thank you for your prayers. I think of you all 24/7. I love you all!

your own, 
Sorella Jobella

p.s.
Drew R. not get his call yet? I MUST KNOW!
And Drew, if you read this I want you to know I love you
like crazy. 

pictures:
1. I love my companion so much
2. Okay so we have 3 going-to Romania missionaries in our zone. This is Elder Hokkanen from Finland. He's famous.
3. They put me in glasses and made me into a "missionary waldo"... what bordom does to you in the MTC...





No comments:

Post a Comment