Tuesday, May 6, 2014

XOXO 5/5/14

This week I had a mental crisis and overcame it through the Atonement of Jesus Christ! Yay.

Thats about all I can say. I seriously lost my marbles and didnt know what to do with myself and guess what happened? Sorella C found me and worked her skills on me. She told me things about myself that are in my Patriarchal Blessing (guess she must have the gift of discernment or something) and spiritually revived my spirit. NO LIE. I dont know how I got so lucky, she really really REALLY saved me. I thank God for it every second now. 

Had an emergency scambio with the sorelle. They got on a train for 3 hours and met us Tuesday morning at the station. Theyre not doing well, but Sorella OC and I tried our best! Afterwards I was just spiritually and emotionally exhausted. 

Friday morning the other sorelle headed back and I went down to C for a training for the missionaries in the C zone. It was tough, Sorella OC and I did an addestramento (a training) on discouragement. The missionaries here are depressed right now. Satans just working on all of us hard and we all know why... theres the temple of God being built minutes away from the Vatican! And once that temple goes up it will change the world. There are foreigners from the four corners of the world and they are ready, itll change everything. We just gotta push through this really hard time and become the message - the message of the restoration! We gotta become happiness and joy and peace. That is our message!

After that rather exhausting day, Sorella V and W went home and took on our work and OC and I stayed in C to do another scambio till Saturday night. I came home and dropped. Seriously just dropped. The most exhausting week of my life. Im phsyically drained. Tally-ho!

Well, Ive had two way cool Pdays. Last Pday Sorella V and I went crab-hunting in our local tide pools and cave-finding! It was seriously a blast. I feel at home looking for crabs with the sea breeze in my hair. AHHHH! So therapeutic. And this Pday we took a boat tour on the coast! OH MY GOSH! It was serioulsy the coolest. We went in a boat in all these caves and I thought for a second I was in the Count of Monte Crsito. WAYYYYYYYY rad! I freaked out. 

GOOD NEWS: the ward is doing better. The new Bishop came into each class on Sunday and started fixing stuff immedately - YES! And everyone was happy in church, it was fuller too. YES! YES YES YEESSS! Everything is on the uphill. EVERYTHING. Im stoked.

Transfer calls this Saturday, Im pretty sure Im staying with V.

XOXO

Jobbies

Plus, thank you for all the letters and emails this week. It helped me so much. THANK YOU!

me and v
 in these old ancient greek gardens


this is me and anziano h, we have the same haircut


that last one is sorella v's desk, shes OCD about orginization (she lost her mind this week too)


boat tour










No comments:

Post a Comment