first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCEY. I love you bro.
this is horrible, all of you wrote me and i loved it but now i have NO TIME TO WRITE THIS LETTER.
the mission = pain.
okay listen, i died this week. Slla Andy got me way sick. Real bad cold and a bad fever. We were out this week but got better yesterday by a miracle. For reals! I got a blessing from sweet little Anziano G (who is gumby in human form) and it did it. I felt 100 million times better afterwards and i had the patience to bare it.
We went bowling with the members as a goodbye for Sorella H who got transfered up to Roma 3. She was a stellar missionary, they all tell us we cant compare to her at all! ILL SHOW THEM! ha. okay. umm. Sorella A won with a score of 125 points and 4 strikes. She was on one! It was a good time.
We saw out investigator A who is finally warming up to me. Finally. The lesson went well. I feel like Im being constantly stretched and pulled and slapped since Ive been down here. Aye.
I made homeade pizza for my sorelle. I think Im making friends.
Also, I studied patience last transfer as my Christlike attribute. Holy hallibut, I cant tell you how many fronts Heavenly Father put up for me to learn it; emergency transfer, christmas with strangers, new comp, her getting sick, me getting sick, etc.
okay ill stop. dont have time.
I love you all, thank you so much for all the emails and such. XO
un baccione,
Slla Job



No comments:
Post a Comment