Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Power of Womanhood! (Week 28)

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER LORRAINE! Heard it was a good one. I love you so much. I was thinkin of you - on your day.

All in all, I fell apart this week. Yup. There was about 2 days straight that I didnt leave the apartment. We had zone conference Monday and Tuesday and I was still figuring out what was wrong with my stomache. The pain was so strong that I was really afraid to eat anything, so I didnt eat much. Coming home I caught a cold from the Bari Sorelle. So Thursday and Friday I was out. I was really weak and super sick. So basically my week wasnt too eventful. I slept for almost 2 straight days (Between zone and general conference). Sorella M was so good and so patient with me. I know she was probably dying not to be able to do work, but she still told me jokes and such. Shes a good one.

As for the health, Im better. I pretty much have it 95% figured out that its gluten. Gluten makes me sick for days. So. Thats nice. I can eat dairy, and I can have gelato (thats all I care about).

Conference was incredible. I got to watch it in English with the Africans. P. was there. When Dube got up to speak he started yelling "That man is from Nigeria. YEAH! Nigerian. He speak da Ebu like me!". It was actually really cool. During the break between sessions P. taught me how to dance like an African and taught me a song. Its something like "nemu nemu ozebu nemu EH!". It was a grand old time. I had a few favorite talks. Christoferson (The Moral Force of Women) and Scott (Personal Strength Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ). But for some reason the theme of "the power of womanhood" kept speaking to me in people talks. Dont know why. Have I ever told you all I love being a girl? I just love being a girl. After conference I felt as though my spirit had been ignited! I loved it. I have a lot to work on.

Umm, also its cold. And rainy. Its been lightening and thundering all week. I think sometimes I like it. But deep down, I am an LA girl and I just really love my sun.

Transfer calls are coming up this Saturday. For some reason I have a pit in my gut. I think I might go. Things are just too good here: good ward, great investigators and my companion and I are best friends. Spediamo, diciamo.

I love you all,
Sorella Jobella

I was dying this week so uhh, the only picture I have is of me putting
the finishing touches on our homeade pink Area Book, and making the
lasagna with Sorella R. (thats what we did for Pday today). A
little kids drawing I found that says we have the priesthood.






1 comment:

  1. Love reading Sorella Audrey's letters! We will be praying for her and her health! She is just so cute and funny. It is amazing that just one year ago, her and Rebecca were in Idaho and everything has changed. For the better! All our love to her and your family.

    ReplyDelete